Monday, May 21, 2012

Playing Around


If you do not enjoy your time in the shop, you shouldn’t be there.

There are two items I made over the past few days.  The first is the Scrollsaw Man, a pattern from Steve Good.  I did make one addition, I added the Tim’s Woodwork to the front of the table.  To give you an idea of size, it is about a 16 pt. font.


The second is a “Kilroy Was Here”.  I made this from scrap pieces of poplar and plywood.  For those who do not know about Kilroy and the saying Kilroy Was Here, please take a moment and read about it.  I found this wiki site with some information:


I was asked about the size of these projects.  The Kilroy is about 4 1/2 inches tall and 6 1/4 inches wide.  I will be editing this post with the size of the Scrollsaw man soon.

Hope you enjoy these two.

No comments:

Site Meter