Sunday, June 10, 2012

Birds in Bakersfield (California)


I have been wanting to go to Bakersfield to visit the family since Mother’s Day.  I had made a Mother’s Day gift for my Mom.  Then I made something for my sister and then the stuff kept building up.  I hope to be able to post pictures tomorrow.

While we were there today my sister wanted to take us to see the peacocks.  Well I saw this bird and wondered if people in Bakersfield were confused or had a special breed…

Here are a couple of pictures of the real ones.  The one in the tress was 35 to 40 feet up.  I have never seen that before.




I wanted to share some pictures of these beautiful creatures.  So no wood work in this post.

And the last one brings up the question… why did the peacock cross the road?  





No comments:

Site Meter