Thursday, October 25, 2012

New Chapter in Life


Well here I am middle age and I decided to start a new chapter in life.  I never went to college so it was suggested I might want to start.

Phoenix Logo

So I have signed up and am starting college on line with University of Phoenix.  I am really looking forward to this.

So I made these two signs for myself.  One for the shop and one for my desk I am using for school work.  I am working on deciding which one goes where.

The one down side is the fact that I might not have as much time in the shop.  I suspect that the time I do get will be special.  I will continue working on projects and sharing them, just not as often.

Tribal Phoenix


1 comment:

Mark E Williams said...

Tim. I am Mark and am also going to UOP. I am in Ridgecrest, Ca. These are nice. I would say the UOP sign over the Garage Door, or there abouts, and the other sign, the emblem on your desk. That is how I would do it. People would see the sign of the emblem and ask what that is. Well, now wait, maybe...no, they will see it on your desk also. Take care. Mark.

Site Meter