Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cat Lady

I am sure most of know one or know of one. The cat lady. Well my family is blessed by being friends with our neighborhood cat lady. She is a good friend who happens to love cats. So I made her this candle box, pattern by Steve Good.




While on the subject of cats, one of ours had kittens recently. While my wife would like to take over the title of Cat Lady... we had to get rid of the babies. Lucky for us (and them) there is a place near by called The Cat House on the Kings. This place is incredible! It is a no-cage, no-kill cat sanctuary and adoption center. According to their web site they are currently caring for 700+ cats, kittens and do not forget the dogs too. Please take a moment and check out their site at http://www.cathouseonthekings.com/ also take a look at this video titled Cat House on the Kings

After writing this post, I decided to make the kitten sign for the folks at The Cat House on the Kings.


No comments:

Site Meter